Sunday, November 13, 2011
I got the idea for these from Erica's Sweet Tooth but I made a few changes :)
1) Bake a box of brownie mix in a 13x9 pan
2) Roll the baked brownies into balls, this is easiest when
they are still warm, only make the bodies
3) Instead of dipping them in chocolate I dipped them in
melted chocolate frosting
4) Next I stuck a whopper onto the frosting coated body
5) Stick 3 candy corns behind the turkey's head
6) Now let the frosting cool and harden before decorating the
7) The faces are really easy, pipe on short lines of vanilla
frosting for the eyes and using a black decorating gel
place a dot of black on each eye, try to keep them from
being cross eyed if you can :P.
8) I made their beaks out of yellow fondant, mold the fondant into a beak shape, dab the side that will be attached to the whopper with
a small bit of water and stick the beak to the whopper.
9) Share with family and friends !