Cake Pops! Yum!
These are very easy once you know what they are made of, my advice for these is to stay away from "cake pop molds" or cookie pans they are a waste of your time and won't make a real cake pop. The reason those won't work is because they completely exclude the frosting step which makes the cake pops moist and delicious.
How to make cake pops:
1) Make a regular sheet cake from a box of cake mix
2) Let that cake cool COMPLETELY
3) Crumble the cake into a large bowl
4) Add 1/3-1/2 a can of frosting into the crumbs
5) Mix, the mixture should be able to be molded
6) Roll the mixture into balls
7) Melt chocolate
8) Dip the stick into the chocolate and then into a cake ball
9) Let that cool so you can pick up the cake ball by the stick
10) Dip the cake ball into the melted chocolate11) Place the stick into a block of Styrofoam to cool
For cute ideas and more instruction check out Bakerella or The Crafty Penguin