Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles


Cookie Dough Truffles YUM <3 :).  

I love the recipe from Recipe Girl's website.  When I make truffles I DO NOT put the chocolate chips inside, I feel like that makes it too sweet and chocolatey (yes there is such a thing as too much chocolate).  The insides are plain "cookie dough" and the chocolate is the coating :).  


The dough is a little sweeter than actual cookie dough and I don't think it tastes nearly as good before it is dipped in chocolate so don't judge it before its dipped.


Next time I make truffles I am going to try the sugar cookie version :).  The sugar cookie version is coated in sprinkles instead of dipped in chocolate and of course has a completely different recipe.  I'll update that one soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment