Friday, March 16, 2012

Following Directions

Hey guys, sorry for not posting anything in a while.  I thought tonight I would finally have a few things to post but instead I wound up with a disaster and nothing delicious to show for my efforts.  At least I have a little advice to share based on this experience...




Mistake: Adding Too Much Batter:

A while ago I wanted to try something new and exciting,  but the recipe must have
left out a few ingredients because I wound up with a bunch  of mushy nothingness
which only consisted of brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
So today when I tried a new cake mold that called for one box of cake mix I was 
skeptical about the directions because it didn't look like the mold was even almost 
filled, thus I made another box of cake mix to add.  NEVER DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Result: Uncooked/burnt cake, huge mess in the oven, two wasted boxes of cake mix and a lot of wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment